EDEN Dining Table
Powder Coated Mild Steel / Electroplated Stainless Steel
- Electroplated Stainless Steel (Brass, Rose Gold, Platinum Frost) and Black Powder Coated Mild Steel must not be polished using metal polishes. These can be cleaned using warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners or cleaning materials to prevent scratches or damage to the powder coated or electroplated finishes.
- In areas close to the sea or if the steel furniture is regularly subjected to water, brown discoloration can appear.
- Sintered Stone is non-porous, waterproof and scratch-proof.
- Surfaces can be cleaned using regular household detergents.
- Sintered Stone does not chip easily, but care must be taken not to drop heavy objects onto the surface to prevent breakage.
Natural Stone / Marble
- Natural stone and marble are soft and porous materials - special care needs to be taken to prevent stains, scratches and chips.
- To protect the surface, sealer has been applied to the polished surfaces
- This sealer will be less effective over time, depending on usage. Occasionally, we recommend reapplying stone or marble sealer or polish available from hardware stores to protect the surface. Do a small patch test in an inconspicuous area before applying such products.
- For regular cleaning, use a soft cloth with warm warm water to wipe the surfaces gently.
- Do not use any other cleaners or soaps, especially those that may be abrasive or acidic as these may cause damage and discolouration to not only the surface, but to the stone or marble core should it be absorbed.
- Do not place glasses or other non porous materials directly onto the surfaces as these may cause moisture to be trapped under and get into the stone or marble core.
- To prevent ring marks, do use coasters, placemats or trivets under dining ware and serve ware.
- Do not place hot objects directly onto the marble surface to prevent damage.
- If any spills occur, blot gently immediately to prevent stains from forming or etching into the stone or marble surface.