HARMONY Dining Table
Powder Coated Mild Steel / Electroplated Stainless Steel
- Electroplated Stainless Steel (Brass, Rose Gold, Platinum Frost) and Black Powder Coated Mild Steel must not be polished using metal polishes. These can be cleaned using warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners or cleaning materials to prevent scratches or damage to the powder coated or electroplated finishes.
- In areas close to the sea or if the steel furniture is regularly subjected to water, brown discoloration can appear.
- Sintered Stone is non-porous, waterproof and scratch-proof.
- Surfaces can be cleaned using regular household detergents.
- Sintered Stone does not chip easily, but care must be taken not to drop heavy objects onto the surface to prevent breakage.