Woven Synthetic Fibres
- Our synthetic woven fibres are a proprietary blend that has been UV-treated so that they are weatherproof and may be placed indoors or outdoors.
- To clean, wash with water and mild soap.
Powder Coated Aluminium
- Powder Coated Aluminium must not be polished using metal polishes. These can be cleaned using warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners or cleaning materials to prevent scratches or damage to the powder coated finishes.
- Powder Coated Aluminium is rust-free and is suitable for outdoors or areas near the sea. These furniture can be washed with water and mild soap if necessary.
Applicable to all products in the TENG Collection excluding TENG Ottoman
- The brass caps on the frames are made of solid brass and are designed to develop a natural oxidised patina over time.
- If you prefer to restore the brass hardware to a shine, you may use a metal polish suitable for brass metal. Do a small patch test in an inconspicuous area before polishing the whole hardware.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners that can scratch and dull the surfaces.
Applicable to TENG Side Table, TENG Coffee Table & TENG Dining Table
- Glass surfaces are tempered to meet safety standards. You may see a label at the edge indicating that the glass has gone through this process.
- Please be advised that hot objects must not be placed directly onto the surface to prevent damage.
- Glass cleaners can be used to clean surfaces with a soft lint free cloth.
Applicable to TENG Lounge Chair, TENG Sofa 2.5 Seater & TENG Dining Chair
- To clean, brush off dirt from covers. Covers can be machine washed with soap.
- If left outdoors, mould or mildew may form due to the dirt and dust left on the covers. This can be removed with a very mild bleach solution.
- Covers must be left to air dry.
Actual measurements may vary ± 2 cm. Due to the use of natural materials, variations in pattern and colour will differ. All photos shown are for illustration purposes only. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.